LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Thursday, February 3, 2011

WHITE BEAUTY & A SNEAK PEEK

Today I wanted to share a little bit of the snow we got yesterday. This is my rusty dog.
Help me, I may get buried here!!
This is a garden lantern on the rail of the porch. I love how the snow formed this roof top.
This photo I took the next morning.
Notice how the snow piled up on the rail to meet the lantern.WHOW...
Our mailbox was buried in the snow. Not sure how it got knocked over?? Had to lean it up here in case we got some mail today.
Yesterday I took this picture.
This is a garden item. I thought the snow was pretty deep then.
This is the second photo I took, getting deep....
This photo I took this morning, the garden item has disappeared.
Anyone want to come over for a barbecue??
I noticed how the snow piled up so nicely on this tree limb, interesting..
While we were getting all of the white stuff outside, this is what I was busy doing.
I purchased these paper roses the other day at the Christmas Tree Shop.
I love this store.I also completed a fabric collage for a swap that I entered.
I mailed this today.
I am only showing you a sneak peek for I wouldn't want my swap partner to see it here before she gets it in the mail.
I will share when she lets me know she has received it.
I am sure that those that live in the path of the latest storm is tired of seeing all the snow.
This post is mostly for those that long for snow.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You really were hit by the storm. Beautiful photos.

At least you found a wonderful thing to spend your indoor time on. Your roses are gorgeous. I love the dress up you did.

Dorthe said...

Hi, to you snowburried dear,
SO MUCH - I`m happy it almost left our garten-but whom knows, when it returns, winter here in Denmark, normally stayes into Martz- so plenty of time for more ....
You a a happy woman,to be able buying gorgeus roses, to play with-- never sees such thinhs here-they are beautifull.
xo,Dorthe

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Thanks for visiting today! I enjoyed your blog so much....I became a Follower.