LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Thursday, February 17, 2011

FABRIC COLLAGE SWAP PACKAGE ARRIVES

Look what the UPS man brought today.
My swap partner Kai from Celebrating Christmas Year Round
created these two, yup two fabric collage's for me.
I was truly tickled that they are both blue, my favorite color (I did not tell her that) go figure...
I love this deer and bird. The snow is actually made from white feathers, cleaver..
I so love how this bird is communicating with the deer. I LOVE all animals. Kai has shared with me that she loves winter.
This collage is fantastic. Look at the man in the moon. I am pretty partial to the man in the moon actually!!
This one is called "Moon Snow" The feather is a beautiful shade of blue.
I love joining in on swaps. I so enjoy receiving others creations.
I am intending on starting a fine collection of many different creations.
If you would like to see the fabric collage I created for Kai you can find that post here.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

No comments: