LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Thursday, February 17, 2011

ONE WORLD ONE HEART WINNER

Well, the One World One Heart tour has come to an end. I have a winner of the six organza bags.
Paula from Serendipity
140 Random numbers generated Feb 17 2011 at 13:5:56 by http://www.psychicscience.org/
I had such a great time traveling all over the world visiting many different blogs. I have found several more to follow and look forward to spending more time at the blogs I have found, and making a few new friends in the process.
Making friends around the world was the vision of Lisa Swifka of A Whimsical Bohemian when she started this event five years ago.
Sadly Lisa will not be hosting this event any longer but will be hosting a brand new event.

You can go here to find more information on this event.

I will be looking forward to this over the next year.

Thanks for stopping by.

Michele

2 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Hi Michele, I just popped over to tell you you won 3rd place in my OWOH giveaway. please email me your address so I can send off your prize, Thanks for playing along
Lynn
http://trashtotreasureart.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your lucky winner!