LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Sunday, February 13, 2011

HEART SWAP PACKAGE ARRIVED

The heart swap package arrived on Friday. Wait until you see this... I joined in on a heart swap some time ago over at Mosaic Magpie
Debbie was our host for this swap. I would like to thank her again for all of her efforts. If you would like to see more hearts go on over to her blog. On the right hand side you will find a list of names of all participants. This is my package.
This heart was from Debbie herself. This beauty is handstitched. Do you notice the little bird charm? I love this heart!! Debbie included a note. This is my heart from my swap partner Stacie from Squirrelly Ducks What a BEAUTIFUL heart. Can you see the tiny, tiny beads?
This heart I will treasure. Did I mention I love swaps!!
Here is the heart I made for Stacie. It has a pocket that is filled with vintage inspired tags. I hope you enjoyed seeing my hearts.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Each piece is absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing.

suziqu's thread works said...

I love each one of these beautiful hearts - all soft and lacey. Now I shall have to visit Mosaic Magpie and find out more.
I have a new post about a wonderful new book which has just been published!
Thanks for sharing these with us.
Suzy

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you liked the heart! I love the one you made, it has a special place to hang already so I can see it all the time!

I borrowed the link to the photo you posted of the heart I made, I completely forgot to take photos before I sent it out.

Kathy said...

I can tell you're very happy with these hearts! I can feel it through your words! They are quite special!
Hope you have a great Valentines!
Kathy

bikim said...

that is amazingly beautiful!



Rosa

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

Michelle your work is Stunning! Each piece is so Lovely! I have to say my favorite is the Heart with the Purple Flowers!
I am sorry I have fallen behind on getting Back to you. My Youngest Katelyn has been sick and Sporting a significant Fever. She is feeling a bit Better today. Relief!
Thank you so Much for your Visits and Support! I still can't believe That my piece will be Published!
Happy Wednesday!
Hugs
Jill

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I'm so glad you stopped over at mine this morning to visit and sign up for my giveaway.
May I come back and visit with you again here? Your creations are lovely!
Hugs, Diane