LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

WEDDING SEASON


The wedding season is fast approaching.  Well now, actually the summer months is not just the wedding season anymore I guess.  I notice there are a lot of fall weddings now, that would be the time of year I would have a wedding if I were a new bride.  
This is a copy of a large photograph of a very antique looking bride, look at that bouquet of flowers will you....
I will get around to making a collage with this photo, stay tuned for that.





I have a small collection of vintage wedding and shower vintage greeting cards, I just love these cards.
The silver on this card is glitter actually.  I don't give these little gems up very easily.




I love the soft colors.
This one here is a money holder.






A cute little shower card, precious indeed.



Do you collect vintage wedding and shower cards??
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

No comments: