LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A SHOE BOX OF GOODIES

A few weeks ago I signed up for a swap over at Creative Breathing  have you ever been to this blog?  
Well for me, it may be one of the best blogs I have ever followed.  This blog is so fun and whimsical, just a joy to look at every few days.
The swap instructions;  fill a box no larger than a shoe box with creative items from your stash. 
Do I have stash or what and I love to share, so I signed up right away.
My partner was Kathy from Creativehomeexpressions
This is the shoe box Kathy sent to me.




The shoe box had a redo, she told me she covered the box with paper.  Kathy printed this girl image, cut it out and glued  it to the box along with the letter M and a knob on the side.




Here are the contents of the box, this beautiful fabric, a wooden spool and a fantastic teacup to name just a few of the items.
Thanks so much again Kathy!




This is the box I sent along to Kathy, this is the top.




The contents.

This was a great swap indeed, who doesn't love STUFF?
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

No comments: