LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Saturday, May 18, 2013

DRIED MINI ROSES



I do love me some dried mini roses.
I purchased this very large bouquet on clearance for $5.00 several days ago.
I have the best luck drying the mini roses.  I do not think the large roses dry very good, not before they seem to get mold on them.




I do love the small roses because I get to use them in my art work.




I have just finished up some stick pins for a swap and I used some of my yellow mini roses for that.




I just love all the buds here that didn't bloom, those will be so nice to work with don't you think?




Besides getting to use them when they are dried out,  I also get to enjoy them around the house in my little antique bottles, a little bit here and a little bit there.

Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

No comments: