LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Sunday, May 12, 2013

MORE FAIRIES AND FLOWERS


I am creating fairy tags again.
These fairy and flower tags are for a swap over at Roses On My Table.
I made fairy tags several weeks back for a different swap you can see those here.


I have had these fairy cards for quite sometime and I do admit they are precious and they have come in handy indeed.
The little wooden letter beads I found at JoAnn's, they were beige colored so I dyed them purple, red and burgundy.  I love how they came out







I love creating tags, gives me a chance to use up all those tiny pieces.



Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Mothers Day,
I love your fairy tags, how clever to dye the beads, darling!
Hugs and love!
Marilou