LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Friday, January 4, 2013

LOTS TO SHARE

We had some computer problems, Santa had to bring a new one...
I have a lot of blog catching up to do and some thank yous as well.
I joined in a Secret Santa Swap over at BlissArt Swap group awhile back.
Sorry I did not remember to take a picture of the one I created,  but I did take pics of the box that was sent to me.


While looking at some of my favorite blogs I came across a post that showed this box, right then I knew who my Secret Santa was, Marsha from Tattered Chic
Marsha and I have done some swapping in the past, she knows just what I love!!!



Marsha is so generous with all of her goodies...


I had finished decking my home for the holidays and took these pictures.
This is the table on the porch right near our door.


The wreath hanging on the light is from my dear friend, Betsy.


Other little vignettes in the house.

This rag doll I purchased at a rummage sale back in the fall, with a project/gift in mind.


This is the same doll.


Several months ago my friend Besty gifted me with some vintage baby clothes, you can see that post here
I knew just what I was going to do with one of the pieces.


I used a pink suit for the shirt, vintage doily for the skirt, crocheted scarf (i can crochet a little bit) and a pink baby hat.


Betsy loved the doll.

I do believe I am now caught up on what I wanted to share with you.
There were a few other holiday swaps but I get to excited when finishing up,  I forget to take pictures, I will be better about that in 2013.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

1 comment:

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

i forget to take pics all the time..happy new year
hugs