LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

BIRTHDAY PARTY IN WINTER WONDERLAND

Sorry I have been away from my blog for awhile, computer problems and the holidays have kept me busy.
If you follow my blog you know we were preparing to celebrate our Granddaughter's 1st Birthday in New York. 
I was preparing for this event for a few months.  You can see those posts here and here.
The weekend finally arrived, what a great time we all had....Family and special family friends,  making precious memories together.
Here are the decorations I made and/or altered for my Lil O and her special day.












One of three winter glass globes I created for the party, then I gifted them to my three favorite gals; Deserie, Ashley and my Figgy.











This is my beautiful Lil O.
Her Birthday photographs.
(nana created her headband, too)

Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

3 comments:

Kim Gillian said...

Happy New Year! What a wonderful theme for a party! Your granddaughter is precious! I have a granddaughter that just turned one also.

Anonymous said...

Your creations are absolutely gorgeous! Oh my goodness what winter delight. And your Lil O is too precious for words. Happy New Year, Mina

Linda said...

Your decorations are beautiful!
Your little Lil O is a doll!
Happy New Year!
Linda