LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Saturday, November 24, 2012

WHAT'S ON MY WORK TABLE

I've been busy at the craft stores.  I have a lot of work to do for the holidays.
I found a formula for rusty bells and will be getting to this very soon.  I love using tiny rusty bells in my holiday creations.



I have a love affair with burlap so I purchased yet another roll from JoAnn's Fabrics.  I will be making more sacks for special gifts.
Do you see this green trim?  Well I found this in the 80% off Halloween bin, it ended up costing 1.29, yup $1.29.  Well, while browsing around more in the store I came upon a rack with this exact trim only with a holiday/Christmas packaging and it was $6.99, same exact thing, go figure that!
I determined I love the color and can use it in some holiday art, don't you think so?


I needed all of these items, too.
I have several swap projects to create, a banner, a tea cup, a secret santa box to prepare and two cake boxes to make.


 I needed these items, too.
I am going to make several nest from brown hay material, spray with adhesive and glitter with this red, gold and white. 
I think this will be beautiful on my tree...


I found this pearl necklace at a rummage sale.
The pearls are all ready to go.

What is on your work bench?
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a busy lady! I love that green color too. I just bought a small decorative pillow in that color...had been looking for a long time. With all the pretty things you showed us, I know your projects are going to be beautiful! :)

jenclair said...

My bells have been in salt and vinegar for a week now. This has never failed before and usually no longer than overnight has produced what I wanted. How have your bells done? I'm wondering if there is some special coating on mine.