LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Saturday, November 3, 2012

ORNIES

I have created some ornies (getting back to some old roots) for a swap at 
This gingerbread man with a bite taken out of his head was a very popular item when Figgy and I were doing the craft show gig a few years ago.



 Another favorite were these minature crows both for Halloween and Holiday.  We made them as ornaments or bowl fillers.



I still have a lot of Johnson Woolen Mill wool left over so I decided to use that in a few of these ornies.



The mittens were a favorite of Figgy's.  Several years ago I purchased sheep wool at a recycle store, the wool lines the mitten.  The recycle store went out of business, gosh did I ever love that place....

I think our hostess should be thanked with a little gift of her own, so I created this larger ornie for her.

 I do love a great swap.


I wonder if you have started on any holiday projects yet?
Maybe you will be inspired to create some ornies for yourself.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

What lovely ornies, that wool is fabulous! Thanks for visiting me. Have a great week! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥


Kim Gillian said...

Great ornaments, I love the mitten and star. Super cute!