LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Sunday, November 18, 2012

TINY VINTAGE DRESSES


A few weeks ago Mr. Nook and I stopped at a barn sale.  We have stopped here several times this season.
There is always something different to look at for the barn belongs to a church and community is always donating.
I found these two darling little vintage dresses.  I think they were created using the idea from the large dresses that were created as pot holders, colors seem to be the same.
I will be removing the blue bows and using in a holiday project or two.

Are these just darling or what?
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

2 comments:

Kim Gillian said...

They are precious!

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

ohh that reminds me that I have one that someone gifted to me a while back...
must find it now...awesome find..
hugs