LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

CUT GLASS/BLESSING PARTY

I picked these cut glass bowls up at my local auction a few weeks ago.
Early May Mr Nook and I are hosting our new granddaughters blessing party.
My plans for the decor for the blessing is; cut glass, antique glass bottles with sprigs of flowers, sterling silver large pitchers and sterling silver dishes to hold pillar candles and more flowers.  
 I am sure to throw in some vintage lace/ribbons around the antique glass bottles and other items.
 My thoughts and plans are for elegant and rustic shabby chic for our Lil O...

This is the invitation we order from Tinyprints
We have used this website for the baby shower invites.  We had the baby shower back in October, if you would like to see that post you can go here

We will be looking forward to our celebration.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your glass bowls and invitation are exquisite! What a beautiful ceremony to host. I wish everything light and lovely for your festivity. Mina