LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

EASTER CELEBRATION PEAT POTS

Well, Easter has come and gone.  We are currently in Nevada visiting and celebrating with family.
I did not want to post these Easter peat pots earlier for I didn't want to ruin the surprise, some family members visit my blog.
My inspiration for these peat pots comes from many blogs that I favorite and visit often.
I thank all in advance for the inspiration.
 Each female for Easter dinner at my Aunt Gail's house received one of these pots.
 Using copies of vintage images of children and dogs from my personal collection.
 Each child has feathers as wings.
 I used brown basket filler and moss in the pot.
I glued three eggs each to the moss.
 I used pastel colored picks and silk flowers.
I also included shredded vintage sheet music and dictionary pages.
 I so enjoyed putting these little gems together for my family.
I think they are adorable.
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday celebration.
I am thinking of Halloween and peat pots??
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! These are far too precious.