LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Saturday, April 21, 2012

LOVE THE WILD ANIMALS

For those of you that follow my blog you are well aware that I have a love for wild animals and anything to do with nature (maybe I lived out in the wild in another life)...
 This is a very large turkey feather (in a glass frame) with this painting of the bear and her cubs.  I purchased this piece of art for Mr Nook several holidays ago.
It is hand painted and signed by the artist, see on the end.
This piece of artwork is truly fantastic (realizing the picture is behind glass in this photo)
 A few pillows on the bed in the master bedroom.
Our home is a log cabin looking west to the Adirondack Mountains.  
The decor in my home is Adirondack, antique, and rustic with lots of nature of course.  I love the colors that nature provides us.
 
I do actually have bears in my home.  I do not like to show them much, a lot of people are not comfortable with taxidermy items.  I will post on the bears at another time.
Do you decorate with nature inspired items?
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

No comments: