LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Thursday, April 5, 2012

EASTER PANORAMIC BOX

I have created my first ever panoramic Easter box.
JoAnne over at Vintage Dragonfly is hosting this swap.
We are to use a large size matchbox, decorate the outside and create a panoramic Spring/Easter inside.
Well, I do love to create things inside a matchbox as you do know.

 Using an image of small children standing next to an antique truck as my inspiration I set out creating.
These children just may be waiting to get home from church to hunt for hidden Easter eggs.
 The bunny has real fur attached.

 I had a great time creating an item that made me think of spring.
 This is the finished piece all wrapped up in a vintage dinner napkin, tied up in a nice big bow of organza trims and a hand stamped tag.  
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Spring.
Michele

3 comments:

Art From The heart said...

Very lovely. Happy Easter too!
Hugs

JoAnne said...

It's so sweet Michele!

trisha too said...

That is charming, Michele!

:)