LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Friday, October 28, 2011

A FLOCK OF BIRDS RESTING

This flock of birds I found on our waterfront.
For a few weeks now all we hear when we go outside (night and day) are the birds flying south.
This large group here decided to take a break, much needed I am sure.
They were really making a lot of noise.
I could watch the birds for hours.
I often wonder if they think every year "oh gosh, that trip again!!"
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

2 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

How funny, I've always thought that myself. There's got to be an easier way;-)
Very nice pictures!

Donna said...

Love birds also, love it when the robins stop here in FL to eat the berries on the palm trees on their way north in Feb. Thousands of them
:) donna