LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Monday, October 3, 2011

THE SMELL OF FALL HARVEST

I love Fall!!!
I love every single thing about fall. I love the colors, the colors of the trees, the leaves on the ground.
I love how busy the chipmunks and squirrels are, preparing for a long winters nap.
I love the smells of Fall. I love to burn candles in my home, my all time favorite is Harvest by Yankee Candle, love it.
I love bowls and dishes filled with potpourri; spices, cinnamon sticks, tiny pumpkins and such. I purchased this bag of potpourri on our travels to 1000 Islands with family this past week. I also purchased several of these rusty tin moose, love these.
I plan on having Mr. Nook drill holes in the others so I can hang on the tree during the holidays. I thought this would be a nice touch to my tree.I love pumpkins and apples just hanging around in different areas. I've been known to have winter squash out for decorations. I specially love dried corn stalks. I have been known to bring these stalks right inside in past years. Not sure what I will do this year though.
A little bit of Fall decorations for now. Thanks for stopping by. Michele

2 comments:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Fall inspires me to nest and be appreciative of hearth and home. As it should be. Lovely naturals for decoration. Oma LInda

xinex said...

These are so pretty, and I can just enjoy the aroma of cinnamon sticks and apples!..Christine