LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Monday, October 24, 2011

DO YOU LIKE EGGS??

I wanted to share my latest project.
This egg I purchased at the Christmas Tree Shop a few weeks ago.
The egg didn't have the linen napkin on the top, I glued the napkin to the egg before I decided I wanted to take a picture of it so I could post the making of this project here.
I added some feathers to the egg, some burlap trim, and a garland of buttons.
I had this vine star packed away in our Halloween box of goodies, thought I would make use of it.
The star has pip berries, I love pip berries.
I also dug out a cow tag from my collection and tucked it in behind the star.
I have found a perfect place in my kitchen for my new item.
Do you like eggs??
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

1 comment:

like the air said...

I love this! What a fabulous idea! Enjoy your new kitchen decoration! :)