LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

DO YOU LOVE BURLAP?

I love burlap. I love the rustic look and feel of it. I love the color of it. I love that it represents nature (to me).
I purchased these two rolls yesterday at JoAnn's Fabrics. You can find this in the floral department near the floral wire and such.
I plan on using these rolls as garland on my holiday tree this year.
I think that would look great don't you?
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

3 comments:

Art From The heart said...

Love Burlap,what a great idea for a tree.
Hugs

Carla said...

yup yup love me some burlap. I ALMOST bought some of that a couple weeks ago and was going to make a fall wreath for my door, but I talked myself out of it because I just had way too many projects going on and knew that I wouldnt get to it any time soon. Great idea to use as garland......

Vicki said...

Yes! I've used burlap and upholstery webbing. Great choice! Can't wait to see