LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Friday, November 4, 2011

KITCHEN GADGETS

I love old kitchen gadgets...
These are some pics I took at a local antique shop awhile ago.
I am not sure why I love these items, I think it brings back very fond memories of times, and family.
My friend Barb had a conversation with me awhile back; "you have a great collection of old kitchen things, but why do you have a love for old kitchen gadgets when you don't like to cook or bake"?
You can see a post here and here of some of my collection.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

2 comments:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

I love old kitchen goods as well. Something about the history of loving hands making for someone else stirs emotion in me. Oma Linda

Anonymous said...

well, I think we shouldn't have to explain our collections! lol if they move us in some way...or they are just nice to look at and fun to gather..then I say why not!? ....

I am an avid vintage tea cup collector who never drinks tea and loves coffee like there is no tomorrow! ha...figure that one out!

stop by and enter my giveaway.

ciao bella

Creative Carmelina