LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Friday, September 16, 2011

SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TIN

Halloween will be here soon, yahoooo!!!
I have joined in on a few Halloween themed swaps.
Have I ever mentioned "I love a great swap"?
This swap and our host is Wendy over at Bliss Angels, fly on over to check out her blog, she is a Halloween goddess!!
This is an altold tin.Halloween is such a fun holiday to craft. Look at the expressions on these children.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a sunshine day.
Michele

2 comments:

Art From The heart said...

Isn't Halloween fun?
Lov the tin!
Hugs

Wendy Aspinall said...

Ohmy Michele you out did yourself.. wow this is super... i want to do a post about all the tins can i use your photo and I will of course link back to you... thank you for taking part .. I'm thinking about a christmas tin swao next!

Hugs wendy