LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Thursday, September 22, 2011

FASHIONABLE CROWS

While going through some of my Halloween stash from years past I discovered my beloved crows.
Made from burlap and stuffed, these crows are great fun to make.Dress them up in anything that you like. Halloween is a great theme for these crows along with Christmas as well. A tag I made for yet another swap. This image is a great uncle of Mr. Nook's.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a sunshine day.
Michele

4 comments:

JoAnne said...

LOVE that crow Michele!

A Few Pennies said...

Love that idea and the picture frame--I'm thinking of trying some of these crows for my wreaths for the booth--bet they are great sellers! Thanks for inspiring.

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

The crow is wonderful....how fun. And that's a good looking uncle there.
Happy Fall, Oma Linda

Anita Diaz said...

Oh my goodness the crows are so cute!! I love crows and we have so many huge ones here the sound of them just reminds me of growing up here.