LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

PACKAGES ON PORCH

Packages keep showing up on the porch!
I have been mentioning lately that I joined in on a few Halloween themed swaps.
This tin swap was created by Wendy over at Bliss Angels My swap partner is Donnely over at Blue Rose Goddess Arts
This tin is titled "She Seemed So Sweet"
I love the use of the twigs, you know me, I love nature items. I love the yellow webbing used here, looks spooky and rustic.
A big thanks to Donnely for my Halloween Tin.
Also included in my package is this wallet. Love the colors. My next package left on the porch is from Gerri at Flicker This swap was created by JoAnn over at Vintage Dragonfly
This swap was for a Halloween themed large matchbox.
Have I ever mentioned, I love a great swap??
Gerri made this Trick or Treat banner, love this.
A spooky tag, yikes is right. These are actually two playing cards, sorry forgot that pic.
This is the matchbox.
A big thanks goes to Gerri. You can see my matchbox to Gerri here
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

3 comments:

JoAnne said...

Great swaps Michele! I have to pop over and see yours now....

Gerri Herbst said...

Thanks for mentioning me on your blog... you are so kind!

Wendy Aspinall said...

Michele you have a wonderful swap.. I need to pop over to see yours... thank you for taking part. I would like to post about everyone tin could you email me a photo of yours.. I will link back to you.. thanks wendy

here's the email BLISS.WDA@GMAIL.COM