LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Sunday, September 4, 2011

GET THE HECK OUT!!

I just had to post about the new Flea Market Style magazine I purchased a few days ago (fall/winter 2011 edition)
I usually do not spend $10.00 on a magazine unless it is Somerset Studio, but I did. The best ten bucks I have spent in awhile.
Look at these pages, I can hardly stand this.
Do you notice this is a clock? Well let me tell you. I sit at a local auction house on Saturdays once in awhile and these vintage saws come out a lot, no one wants them. Well the next time there (I will go next Saturday) I will be bidding on these so Mr. Nook and I can make one of these for the house.
I can't wait!!!Can you STAND this!!!
I love this..
I have a collection of vintage and antique kitchen utensils. These items mostly sit in containers around the kitchen.
I will be doing this real soon. I am thinking I will have Mr. Nook make two or three of these.
I am thinking a nice piece of old barn board will be good for the back plate for this, don't you?
Get the heck out.... Will you get a load of this... I will be asking Mr. Nook to make me one of these as well.
I have several maple syrup cans around to use for this.
I knew I would find some sort of inspiration for them, this is it.
This is so fantastic, too.
I will put up a few of these in the bathroom.
Some people are just so crafty, then there are people that come up with these fantastic ideas.
I thank the people of Flea Market Style magazine for all of this inspiration.
You should go out and get this magazine, it is so wonderful.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

No comments: