LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Friday, July 29, 2011

WOODCHUCKS

I don't know about you, but I think a woodchuck is a beautiful creature.
Look how straight they sit up.These two are playing in the bushes.
These creatures have the keenest hearing ever. It was very hard to get pictures of him, he heard my camera self focus from many many feet away. Do you notice how red his fur is??
This was his house. I love to photograph animals, I think they take the best photos.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

3 comments:

Artfully Musing said...

This is the cutest thing! Laura

Lovey said...

Oh reminds me of that commercial...with the WoodChucks! How cool that you were able to get these photos!

Anonymous said...

I agree. They are just adorable and you take magnificent nature photos!