LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

GRAMMA'S ATTIC MATCHBOX SWAP

Have I ever mentioned I love a good swap?? ;)
Well, I joined up with Vintage Dragonfly for a Gramma's Attic Matchbox Swap. The swap rules are using one large 250 count matchbox fill it with items that you think would come from your Gramma's Attic.
My swap partner is Michele from Ask Michele Something Special
Here is her matchbox filled with goodies from Gramma's Attic
I wrapped the box in a vintage hankie.
I covered the outside and inside of the box with vintage sewing pattern tissue and paper instructions. I packed into the box, vintage lace, sheet music tags, vintage buttons, costume jewelry, copies of old photographs, and other miscellaneous items. I loved filling the box with old treasures.
On the outside is an old pin and a watch face. Vintage yellow rick rack, a grunged doily all tied up with beautiful trim.
I hope Michele likes her treasure box.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

No comments: