LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Thursday, July 28, 2011

UNIQUE ITEMS

Mr Nook has been cleaning out his father's home after many years of accumulation. Mr Nook's father is 93 years old. Here are some unique items.
I love this little red and white tin of leather dressing?? The suitcase I purchased at a yard sale last Sunday. This cabinet came from Jimmy's house.
This chair as well. Do you notice the very small oil squirt er...
The earrings are from a yard sale and will go into my bling box.
I just love a vintage suitcase ;)
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

3 comments:

Patricia's Paper Crafts said...

What lovely vintage finds love the little oil tin. What a great chair. Love the bling earrings.

Carla said...

Such cute stuff that you are finding and collecting! Been a BAD BAD blogger lately..........BUSY.........but so glad that I ran across a new post from you! Love coming by and saying HI!

Becs said...

Hi MIchele, I wanted to thank you for the beautiful tag that I received in the Birdsong swap. You can read about it and see pics on my blog if you want. Becs