LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Monday, July 11, 2011

TOWN WIDE YARD SALE Part 2

Remember the town wide yard sale post??
You can see that here
I found a few more items that I just couldn't resist, remember I have a hoarding problem??
A few more old bottles (the clear one)
I just love fall silk flowers.
My Figgy did a little de-hoarding at her condo and wants me to hold onto this big urn. I told her I would keep it for her, and when she purchases her old farmhouse she can have it back. This book was the only book that interested me out of hundreds. I don't think anyone should sell books, I think they should be free. There are just so many out there, I am afraid most get thrown in the landfills and that is a shame. I have a recipe mini album swap coming up end of July and I will be using some images/pages from this little gem. These children are to cute!! I found some of these fun items and Figgy had some for her mama as well.
I needed a tape dispenser for my studio, lucky fine.
One can't have to many paint brushes or highlighters.
I was thrilled to find the tag items, can't wait to color them up.
FUN stuff!!
I do have to say; I did really well for the day.
I am trying to be very frugal when out junkin these days.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

2 comments:

Art From The heart said...

Some really great items,love those yard sales.
Hugs

Something Special said...

I just love town wide yard sales. Our community has one also. I think everyone puts on the best ones when they know there is competition. Have you entered my giveaway yet? Come check it out.