LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

IT HAS BEEN A BLAST!!

I have just finished up with "WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE"
If you would be interested in viewing bloggers/artists creative spaces then you should go on over to My Desert Cottage where you will find a list of 300 or more links to such places.
I spent over a week looking into studios and creative spaces, some were the size of a closet, some were whole basements, some were dining rooms and/or dining room tables, kitchen tables, some were little cottages in the back yard, amazing, wonderful spaces.
One of the things I learned, rather the space was tiny or large , all that created these spaces are so grateful to have a space to call their own.
Another thing I learned is, the space itself is what is "creative".
What struck me the most is; a lot of the creative spaces I visited are a place where one can go to recapture what once was; a feeling of sweetness, whimsy, cozy, warmth, and beautiful only to the creator of the space. (well some where pretty beautiful to me and I am sure to many others)
These spaces were a place of no fear, no worries or major concerns, (this was mentioned by the blogger over and over again) almost as if it is a feeling of being a young child again but with the ability to have everything we want, to own items again that we once had, and how much of that, that we actually want.
I know this to be true in my own case.
I want to thank everyone again for visiting my space and leaving such warm comments.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

No comments: