LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Thursday, August 19, 2010

VINTAGE EPHEMERA CHRISTMAS POCKETS

The vintage ephemera pockets are back!!! I long time ago I started making pockets with larger size vintage ephemera pages from books by sewing a pocket along the bottom with vintage trim, laces, materials and such to hold all kinds of goodies. For some reason I stopped making them (they did sell in my etsy shop) A few weeks ago I joined a blog swap challenge to do with Christmas/Winter which I will post about in a few days. I found these pockets already made on these pages, tucked away in my Christmas ephemera. So....I said "what the heck, let's give it another try on etsy". Here they are. This is one of three pockets I made and posted here: http://aclosetoftreasures.etsy.com This is the second pocket.
This is the third, now onto the goodies...
Some of the goodies include: postcards, pages from vintage books, dictionary pages, antique sheet music, vintage lace, trim and gold stuff, tule, too.
Fronts of greeting cards, bingo paper, torn fabric, snowmen, birds, poems, vintage rick rack still in packages, organza bags, note pads,
vintage doily's, old clothes pins, maps, and much more.
These would be fun if you are into making vintage ephemera books, journ aling, scrapbooking, book/journals, collage projects or just give as a gift to that special someone that loves vintage Christmas ephemera. It sure would make a good conversation piece.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

No comments: