LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Thursday, August 12, 2010

ANTIQUE WINDOW AND FARMER MARKET ITEMS

I am finished crafting for our local Farmer's Market. If you live close by come to see us. Go here for information http://www.islelamotte.org/farmersmarket/ These are our popular cat balls. We reuse product when possible, these are made from scraps of materials, ribbons and such. I made some new blank greeting cards with the anchestor tags left over from my party.
Here is another popular item, our lake champlain drift wood.
I used up our tags, cutouts of butterflies and such as party favors (gift tags and confetti) some made from antique wallpaper and antique sheet music.
This is the antique window I posted about a week or so ago. I promised the end result when done. Well, here it is. All panes are collaged except for one at the top. I have taken pictures of most panes. You may see writting thru the paper due to the light of day. I think I stayed with an antique/family theme.
Some food for the family.
Olde time Vermont farmers and some antique advertisments from antique newspapers in my collection.
Birds and poems.
Time for fun and games.
More birds and children and fun things.
Little girls and frilly things.
Here it is, what do you think?? I will be bringing it to the market tomorrow, guess I will figure out then if it is liked.
One more close up, roses or course.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

No comments: