LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Thursday, August 19, 2010

LOVE THE NEW DRESS

I have been busy this afternoon and I just had to share with you my creation, although I have posted once already today. LOVE THE NEW DRESS!! I purchased the dress form on clearance at Joann's Fabric's yesterday for $5.00 (I think I'll be going back so I can make more.)
Tomorrow is another Farmer's Market I will bring the dress.
The dress is made from antique doily's as you can see. A silk scarf with roses is underneath the doily. Tule for the wrap, the necklace I had purchased at a barn sale last weekend. The back of the dress is made from a linen dinner napkin. A VINTAGE DRESS TO SAY THE LEAST!!
You may see the vintage earring at the side and some gold ribbon at the other. I love how this came out. I could do this all day long.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

No comments: