LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

"WINTER" TAG

I created this tag for a swap at The Craft Hole on Face book.
I named the tag "Winter"
Rules for the swap:  use this image provided to us by the administrator in our tag.
I have been asked if I glittered the cloths pin or purchased this way.  I purchased them colored and then I did glitter them.  I also glittered the snowflake.  I love using this color of blue in winter themed projects, so beautiful.


I have actually used this image once before in a winter/Christmas peat pot project, you can see that here
You can't see in the photos very well that actually  her white shall over her head has very fine white glitter, beautiful....
 Thanks so much for stopping by.
Michele

4 comments:

primrosesattic said...

Just beautiful
Rosezeeta

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Hi Michele! Your tag is lovely, what am I saying, everything you create is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping over to say hi! Yes, you did see a matchbox on my desk! Yikes! :)

Linda said...

Hi Michele,

As always I love everything you do! I have some images over at the printer. I hope to have some of the items up soon and I hope they turn out half as nice as your beautiful creations!
I made postcard, card bodies and printed some of my Vintage Photos. Keep toasty!! Linda XO

Laurie said...

beautiful!