LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Monday, January 5, 2015

TREASURES


Take a look at what my friend, Betsy gave to me a few weeks ago.
While cleaning out a great aunt's home Betsy came across these most beautiful items
This is a collar, notice at the bottom of picture is a bow.
This material/lace is so amazing to say the least.



Table scarfs and such.





Here is the collar again.



More collars.



These are cuffs made from the same material/lace as the collar.


This is so lovely, too.



A few holiday pins and look at the bird pin, this is the most beautiful pin I have ever owned.
The camera is not picking up just how much it sparkles...
I love, love all of my goodies.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

3 comments:

JoAnne said...

I love, love all your goodies Michele! Drooling over those lace collars!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Wow! I love everything Michele! Lucky girl!

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh that lace Michele is to die for!!! Thank you so much for coming to leave a comment - it brought me straight back to view your lovely blog once again!
Hugs,
Suzy