LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Monday, January 12, 2015

MORE TREASURES TO SHARE


For those that follow my blog, do you remember this picture?
You can see that post here
Anyways, this was a window of a shop in Kennebunkport Maine that Mr. Nook and I visited while there over the Thanksgiving holiday.  This shop was truly amazing, I can't even tell you!!!


Well, I did promise to show you what I purchased in this shop.
This lovely bird.


This string of snowflakes are what is on the dress in the window.
Pearl trims and a glass icicle.
I may use the pearl trims in my work but the other items I do believe I will just keep close by in my craft room so I can admire it all.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

1 comment:

Wilma said...

Hi Michele,

Wow, you show us the most beautiful things !!
I absolutely love the gorgeous lace you have been gifted with.
So lovely and very inspiring !!

Hope you are doing well.

Blessings to you,
Wilma.