LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Thursday, January 22, 2015

VINTAGE APRON STUFFED WITH MARIE ANTIONETTE PRETTY STASH ITEMS


 All of this pretty stash is for a swap partner in the Marie Antoinette art group on Face book.
In trying to figure out how I was going to package all of these goodies up I came across this amazing vintage apron I have had in my stash for many years, so I decided to use it.  I do love choosing the packaging for my swaps, I feel this is part of the whole process and it is as much fun as creating the item itself.


The apron has three pockets and all three are full of fun items for my partner to use.
Buttons, bling, paper flowers, hand made flower, book mark, charm, earrings, ephemera, ribbon, vintage lace, organza bags with goodies, all sorts of stash!
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

No comments: