LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Monday, June 20, 2011

WHAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON

I have finished my Bird Song Tags for a swap.
I just loved doing these. I used a lot of my favorite items while creating these, vintage lace and trims, Pieces from my wedding dress collection.
Scrapbook paper-flower cutouts.
Sorry for the bad lighting during this shoot, some days it just does not want to cooperate with me....Vintage buttons, bows and such.
Vintage wall paper.
I distressed the tags using shoe polish, go figure!!
This tag here is for our swap hostess, Karla over at Karla's Cottage
you should check out her blog, I think you may enjoy it, it is one of my favorites.
This one is made using a bingo card.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

6 comments:

Carla said...

OMG these are all just super super darling, love every single one of them. Some lucky swap partner!

Art From The heart said...

You have a lucky partner Michele, these are really beautiful.
Hugs, Amy

Donna said...

These are beautiful! You have wonderful talent, I hope I get one of your tags.
Donna

Trisha said...

I love the things that you create-always so pretty! Have a great week!!

~Trisha

Lululiz said...

Michele, they are fabulous, you used so many beautiful embellishments! I am in the same swap, now what chance do I have of receiving one of yours? Fingers crossed.

Anonymous said...

These are lovely and you found some gorgeous bird images to use!
Hugs, Diane