LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Monday, June 27, 2011

I AM IN LOVE

I don't know if I have ever mentioned, I am in LOve with Somerset Studio magazine?
Well, I am and have been for several years now.My Figgy subscribed to this one for me last Christmas. I love receiving this in the mail.
I have to say, I have spent many an hours in the Borders book store pouring over these magazines.
Every now and again I would just have to purchase a couple of these magazines. Now mind you, I hardly ever spend nearly $30.00 on anything, well groceries of course.....
I love the art, I love the feel of the paper itself, I love the inspiration, I just simply love them.
I do have a modest collection and I have looked at them over and over again. When I look at them for the 2nd and 3rd times, I see something different each and every time.
I know there are a lot of other bloggy friends out there that have a love for these magazines just as I do.
I'm just saying................
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

4 comments:

JoAnne said...

I adore Somerset Studio-so much inspiration!
Thought you might like to join me in another swap over at my place...

Art From The heart said...

Oh me too !
It's my favorite nothing day project to sit down with the old ones and dream.
Hugs

Claire said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a nice week to you too.

Claire

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful magazine. I'll have to go look into it, though I have a pretty modest budget. ;-)

I love that little broom in your header. how precious!