LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Thursday, June 16, 2011

FINISHED AUCTION FIND AND MULTI POT HANGER

I have had a busy creative day and love my results.
Back on Mother's Day my Figgy brought me to an Antique and Craft Show. (You can see the fun post here.) At this show we purchased this black wrought iron thingy. A few days ago I purchased the pots. Do you know what the black thingy is??I lugged all of my supplies out on the sun deck to work.
Using the burlap roll I cut some strips and placed in the pots so it would hang over.
Some summer silk flowers and such.
This brown metal stand I purchased at the local auction last Saturday. I knew just what I wanted to do with it when I saw it.
The burlap roll I purchased at Michael's, this is a new find for me. I love, love this stuff.
More supplies for my projects.
Here is the finished pots. The black wrought iron piece is what is holding these pots together.
I did not purchase anything to create this except the moss (the moss was used for the brown wire thing) and that burlap roll (acutally I will be using the burlap on some tags), the hanger, and the pots of course.. I was determined to use what I already had.
This hangs right by the entrance to the house on the porch.
I do like how this turned out.
It has a little bit of this and a little bit of that all mixed in.
The brown metal basket is a double nest. I Love, love this.
I will enjoy decorating this for the holidays, fall, thanksgiving, the Christmas holiday and more.
I have linked up to the following parties
Find the links on my side bar.
Treasure Hunt Thursday at Blue Creek Home
French Inspiration Thursday at The French Cupboard
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
I thank all hostess's.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

5 comments:

Carla said...

WOW you are just so super creative................I love coming over here to see what you are up to next. You really have a nack for this decorating!

Sandi McLean said...

What lovely fun! Both projects are great... I also love it when I can take a bit picked up there and something else picked up over here and put together a new pretty!

blessings said...

Who would've thought?! That turned out wonderful. And I love the tiered metal stand too!

Thanks for sharing your French Inspiration.

Blessings... Polly
French Cupboard
Counting Your Blessings

Recycled Rita said...

Very cool! I love that hanging pot thingie! karen....

Blue Creek Home said...

Believe it or not, I was already thinking how fun it would be to decorate your smart creations for the holidays! I guess great minds think alike...wink!
Thanks for linking up to THT.
Rhonda