LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Monday, November 10, 2014

RUMMAGING AT THE RUMMAGE SALE AND SOME FUN SUPPLIES

A few weeks ago I went to a rummage sale, I love a good rummage sale!
The pink material on the left is a curtain, I plan on cutting out the butterflies.
The scarf on the right is 100% silk, brand new in a bag.



I have sense cut all of the applique off from this veil.



The bells and the purple and pink items are earrings.
Look at this find, tatting and such.  I love it.



A few vintage children books.



I also visited Michael's craft store for a few Christmas items to create with.



The santa necklace and earrings I found at the rummage sale (I will be using these in a project, do not think I would wear)

Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

No comments: