LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Monday, November 17, 2014

CHRISTMAS IS IN THE AIR AROUND HERE


Whow, I have been busy!
I have joined in several holiday swaps so far and my craft room has exploded with the holiday season,  EVERYWHERE....
Creating for the holiday season with mailing deadlines is a short lived time frame so I get right down to it.
I love, love how this greeting card turned out.  I did some fussy cutting of a Santa and some gold and silver trim from a few old greeting cards, glittered Santa's hat and sleeve and he was good to go.
This one is going to my swap partner, Alice.



The next two are ATC'S I created for a swap at Scraps of Darkness on Face book.
More fussy cutting of old greeting cards.
Does anyone use vintage greeting cards in their art?
I also incorporated a Christmas vintage clip on earring.





Using another Santa I created this greeting card for a swap.
I will have more to share soon.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

3 comments:

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Your creations are wonderful Michele!

Linda said...

I love them Michele! You are so creative! keep warm!! Linda

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

your tags and ATC's are a creative delight...I treasure the ones I own from you...happy holidays!
XOXO Karla