LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Sunday, November 23, 2014

A WINTER WHITE BOOK FOR A BUTTON FLOOZIE


This book is for a swap at Button Floozies
Theme is Winter Whites along with 30 vintage buttons through out.
I hope my Button Floozie swap partner likes it...




A few tags tucked in.









This is the front cover.




I enclosed the rest of the buttons in the organza bag and included a vintage postcard along with a cross pin on the bag.
I don't generally create that many books, this one I really enjoyed.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

3 comments:

JoAnne said...

I can tell you enjoyed it Michele...it's beautiful! I posted mine today as well.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Michele this is simply sweet....I love this idea and you have such a knack with combining elements! Beautiful swap...sorry I missed it as it would be one I would have enjoyed to do...

Laurie said...

Michelle, it is amazingly beautiful! What a work of art -- I know your partner will be so pleased!!