LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Monday, August 29, 2011

PLANTS, SUMMER FLOWERS AND SUN TEA

These are some plants I just recently purchased at my local grocery store for $2.00 each.
I re-potted them and have been nurturing them daily. These plants have already grown quite a bit.
I have also been making some sun tea on the sundeck rail. I plan to see what these plants will do by October 8th just in time for my Figgy's baby shower, notice the pink color in the plant. I think these will be just fantastic in our decorating theme of woodland whimsical, don't you?? I have myself a beautiful vase of flowers to admire. I am so enjoying the cooler temperatures the last few days, makes me happy!! This vase sits right beside me while I'm working on the computer doing some blog posting for the next several days. I like to get several posts ready at once, post date them and then I am ready to go for several days. Oh, I am also enjoying a glass of my sun tea, just yummy... Thanks for stopping by. Michele

No comments: