LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

MY POSTAL LADY VISITED

Look what my postal lady dropped off a few days ago.
I joined in a recipe mini album swap over at Bella Creations
If you would like to share you art and creations this is the place to do it.
A wonderful community and a fun place to be involved.
The person that sent this mini album to me is Starr.
Thanks so much again Starr, I so love all the vintage goodies.
Starr included this beautiful card for me. I love the colors of the pages.
I just love the vintage inspired little tags and such.
This is a large mini that I can just fill to the brim with many recipes.
I made a recipe mini album for Lacee, you can see that post here
I will get many years of use out of my recipe album.
Did I ever tell you, I love a good swap??
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

2 comments:

Carol Salisbury said...

Wow that's gorgeous! Starr did a great job on that! What a lucky girl you are!!!

Carla said...

okay I have to say that you are very very lucky to receive one of STARRS creations, that is just to DIE for....enjoy it!