LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Friday, November 12, 2010

MY FRIEND AND BUTTONS

I wanted to share with you what my good friend gave to me yesterday. Look at all these buttons.. I love, love, love buttons. I can't get enough buttons.
The buttons came in this LifeSaver tin. I am going to put the buttons in the canning jar for now for I have plans for the tin. Isn't this tin great???
I couldn't resist picking out a few favorites from the lot...
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

2 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

I am with ya, buttons can never be passed up.
What a great gift to receive.
Amy

Sandy said...

I love buttons too! What a great gift. I spent so many happy hours combing through and stringing my mothers buttons in her big Currier and Ives tin that she kept them in. Thank you for sharing your fun gift.