LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Friday, September 17, 2010

VINTAGE INSPIRATION FRIDAY

Welcome to Vintage Inspiration Friday. I would like to thank Debra over at Common Ground for hosting the party. Go here to see what inspires others this Friday. My vintage inspiration for the fall season, or any other season for that matter is my rusty olde truck. I purchased this truck last year at our local auction house. I decorate it every chance I get. Here is my rusty olde truck vignette for the fall season (my favorite time of year). I also love local fresh pressed apple cider and mulling spices on the stove top.
This fall display will be going up shortly, this scarecrow meets everyone as they approach the house.
I will be going shortly to our local apple orchard here on the Island. I'll be picking fresh apples for candied apples. I'll be attending our farmer's market tomorrow with fudge and the fun apples.
Here are my supplies for the candied apples, I can't wait!!
I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration this Friday. What inspires you??
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

1 comment:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Love your post, I could almost smell the apples and fudge!! The truck is really great. love your vignette! thanks so much for joining in today for VIF, glad to meet you!
xo,
Debra