LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Thursday, September 30, 2010

PARTY, PARTY, PARTY

Fall is my favorite time of year....So I have joined a few blog party's to celebrate the season. Blog party's are so much fun. I get to create/craft things (I love to do this) with a Halloween/Fall theme. I get to post my items on my blog for all of my family and friends to see what I am up to, and also a blog post for my followers (they like to see what I am up to as well) This party I have joined is called; "PUMPKIN PARTY" Anyone with a blog can join the party, go here if you want to join in. On Thursday October 28th after you visit me here you can go here to see what everyone else did for pumpkin decorations and other fun Halloween/Fall things. I will be going to look at all the posts myself. Isn't this picture just the sweetest!!! The other blog party I have joined is called; "TEA PARTY UNDER A HALLOWEEN MOON". Anyone with a blog can go on over and join in the party fun, click here to join. On October 23rd you can go here to see what everyone else is doing for a tea party. This blog party will be a load of fun. I am not sure what I will be doing for either party yet, my thinking cap is on. Be sure to come back to see what I will be up to next.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

No comments: