LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

OUR OWN CRAFTED ITEMS

Well, I have crafted something for ourselves...this is for Minyele. I posted about this earlier. I hope she likes it. I used most of the items I intended to use. I used an antique photograph holder. This is sitting on a wooden plate holder. I am calling it "THE WITCHES".
I used some items I purchased at Michael's. I had to embellish most of them with glitter, I can't help myself.
I used some of Minyele's favorite pip berries with the rusty stars. Do you notice the antique key?? I used some left over Halloween items from years past.
Here is a little blurb.
I gave the skeleton a skirt and a scarf around her neck!! She thinks she is still beautiful you know...
I've been busy with another project as well. I have been painting acorns orange.
This is why I've been painting them......
What do you think? I am thinking I will bring these to the next big event that we'll be attending, early October. I'll be making alot more. I think they are darling.
It feels good to create for ourselves for a change.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

4 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

Oh those pumpkin acorns are darling!!
My two loves rolled into one!
Just perfect.
I can't even begin to say how wonderful the altered art collage is.
I love all of your wonderful little details and yes that rusty key is hidden well!
I will have to go in for a closer look to grab all the goodness
Amy

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Wonderful projects...I LOVE them all!

Unknown said...

Those acorns are amazing! I'd love to put a little family of them on our nature table.

And Minyele will love what you've created for her!

Sue said...

Your pumpkin acorns are just adorable and your collage all dolled up with glitter is so cool. I attempted altered ephemeria for a collage once, and never finished it. I guess I would rather decorate! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a kind comment. It's always fun to meet new people from blogland who stop over for visits! :-)
~ Sue